Grapevine Faith Exists To Develop And Graduate Authentic Christian Leaders.
WELCOME TO FAITH
We are pleased you are considering private Christian schools, and feel honored that you’re exploring Grapevine Faith as an option for your family. Faith partners with parents, offering a unique educational experience that has a profound impact on both students and families. Our heart is for students to develop and graduate with a passionate pursuit of Jesus. Through the infusion of a biblical worldview at every grade level, Faith students are able to actively engage the culture around them for Christ. To catch a glimpse of the Faith experience, we invite you to visit our campus, meet our faculty, and talk with our students.
Marion Greer, Admissions Director
Below are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
The Admissions Process
We are pleased your student is applying to Grapevine Faith Christian School. Evaluation of candidates consists of:
- Online Application and application fee
- Standardized Testing
- Pastor Recommendation (Children’s or youth pastor)
- Principal Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation (1 for Pre-K-5th; 2 for 6th-12th)
- Student Code of Conduct and Essay (6th-12th)
- Transcripts and Report Cards (3 previous years plus current year)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Shot Records (students may not attend school without current immunization documentation)
- Personal Interview – Interview with appropriate principal or administrator. School will call to schedule the parent and student (6th-12th) interview after all of the necessary information has been received and reviewed.
- Notification of acceptance decision will be mailed.
* If your student has a diagnosed learning difference, ADD/ADHD, has had/currently in speech/language therapy, please contact the admissions office before completing an application.
No student will be considered for admission until all steps have been submitted or completed.